Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lean Muscle Building Spartacus, Gladiator And 300 Workouts

Getting Lean Muscled And Ripped

I’ve been getting a lot of questions about all these Gladiator and Spartan workouts etc. So I thought let’s take a look and see what they are about. Now obviously they are all geared towards lean muscle gains, getting ripped and having unstoppable cardio capacity.

Sounds like the kind of Lean and Ripped body we want

All of these workouts are all based on some form of circuit training workouts. Circuit training is taking x amount of exercises normally between 4 and 10 and going non stop till you’ve gone through the whole circuit.

In my last post I posted this 5 exercise complex (another way of saying circuit training)
Upright Row x6, then
Hang Clean x6, then
Front Squat x6, then
Military Press x6, then
Squat x6, then

Rest for approximately two minutes. Then repeat for up to a total of five sets.
Build Muscle Fast But How?<===Click here to read.

Circuit training workouts have become popular because well flat out They Work. Now I'll tell you personaly I prefer using Supersets and Tri Sets. That's just a personal preference. You can't really argue with the results guy's and girls are getting with these total body workouts.

Now I decide to scour the internet and checked out a bunch of these lean muscle workouts. I have some of what I thought were good workouts and thought you would get something out of them.

In the coming day's I'll be breaking down these workouts and we will see what we think is the best way for lean muscle gains and getting ripped.

First up we have Jeff Cavaliere from Athlean X

1 workout, 300 reps, no rest….are you ready?

 

Head over to Lean Muscle Gains where I have 2 videos of these full body circuit workouts for you to see.

No comments: