Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Muscle Building Specialization Tips and Secrets

Subject: Muscle Building Specialization Tips and Secrets(+ $100 for YOURS?)


I'm going to make this quick because a friend of mine, Jeff
Anderson (you may know him as the "Muscle Nerd"), sent me over
this email last night asking me to get the word out on some
great training he has coming up this week.

Not only that, he's actually willing to PAY YOU for taking
part in the training!

No, not with some downloadable report...he's giving out cold
hard ca$h!

I'm pasting a copy of the email he sent me below so you can
check out all the details.

Here you go...

====== Pasted Email From Jeff ======

Yo! I need you to do me a favor, ok?

On Monday, October 5th, I'm launching my very LAST
bodybuilding program ("Muscle Specialization Secrets").

Basically, it's a full-blown MEGA PACKAGE that reveals a unique
training new method I've fine-tuned over the last 4 years for
taking even the most FRUSTRATING muscle group and forcing it
to kickstart new growth.

Chest...Back...Legs...Shoulders...Arms...Abs...

...ANY muscle will bend to your will! ;-)

This is actually the same program I've used with my clients and
even some pro bodybuilders who needed to bring up lagging body
parts and it really works like crazy!

Anyway, this is my first PHYSICAL product I'm putting out (DVD,
Manual, buttload of CD's, etc.) and I wanted to see if you
could help me get the word out, ok?

Would you mind sending out the following information to your
newsletter subscribers to let them know?

You can just forward the information on to them so you don't
even need to write anything extra.

LOTS of cool stuff for them beginning TONIGHT (including a
chance to get paid $100 each night this week) so please let
them know ASAP, ok?

Muchas gracias amigo! ;-)

Here are the details...

=========================================

1. 6 Nights Of A *LIVE* Online TV Show!

=========================================

Every night (starting TONIGHT) I'm broadcasting a LIVE TV show
on a special "private access" blog I've set up just for the
topic of "muscle specialization".

I'll be sharing my BEST TIPS for each muscle group, PLUS I'll
be taking personal questions and offering training advice.

This is a PRIVATE broadcast and if you're reading this email,
it means that YOU'VE been invited to take part.

All you need to do to get the VIP ACCESS PASSWORD is go and
sign up at:

Click To Get Access

You can join in from ANYWHERE in the world and listen in for
free using your computer's speakers or headphones.

Each night covers a different muscle group so you'll definitely
want to listen in (and watch)!

=========================================

2. Read Other People's Tips...Share Your OWN!

=========================================

I KNOW that there are a TON of "underground muscle nerds" out
there who have been holding back on their own "secrets" they're
using in the gym.

Well, I want THEM to cough 'em up!

Each day will cover a specific muscle group and I'm asking ANYONE
who thinks they have some unique training advice to share to POST
THEIR TIP ON MY BLOG.

It can be...

==> Something you discovered on your own through your training

==> Something a friend or trainer showed you

==> Something you pulled out of a 1985 issue of Flex magazine

...I don't care!

If it works and it's "cool"...let us hear it!

PLUS, as my "thank you" for contributing...

=========================================

3. Each "Tip" Is An Entry To Get $100 Each Day!

=========================================

Each night, on my LIVE TV SHOW, I'm going to pull out of a hat the
name of someone who contributed a training tip.

The more tips someone submits, the more slips of paper with their
name on it in the hat.

Whosever name I pull out, I'm going to send that person a check
for 100 SMACKERS!

No strings attached...just grab my money and go!

6 muscle groups...

6 chances to offer as many tips as you like...

6 chances to take my money!

PLUS, for even MORE recognition...

=========================================

4. FREE eBOOK: "101 Bodybuilding Secrets"

=========================================

I'm putting together a special "compilation" book filled with the
most unique training methods I and my team of deputy "muscle nerds"
come up with.

If I choose one of your comments on the blog then I'll give you
full credit for submitting it.

You'll NEVER have to suffer a boring social life again when
everyone hears you're an "accomplished author" in a bodybuilding book!

Ok...probably not...but it may impress your parents! ;-)

The catch is, ONLY those who sign up for access to the blog will
get a free copy of the program!

So you MUST go and sign up NOW to contribute to, and GET a free
copy of, the upcoming book when it's released.

Just go to:

Click To Get Access

No comments: