Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Shrink Wrap Effect – What Is It?

Welcome To Lean Muscle Gains - Where we train and diet to get that lean muscled athletic body. Strong, Lean, Healthy and Looking good in and out of your clothes.

The common advice of just sticking to the big lifts like deadlifts, squats, and bench presses is great if you just want to add muscle mass and get as big as you can.

That's how I trained for years, but as time has gone on I now prefer the more trim, angular dense muscle body type.

Start With My
5 Part Course
How Anyone Can Have That Lean Muscle Hollywood Star Body Weight Training, Kettlebells, Bodyweight Exercises, Interval Training and Steady State Cardio all find their way into my workouts.

And that's what I'm going to show you too. How anyone can have that lean dense muscled body with the right type of workouts and nutrition. Start With My 5 Part Course How Anyone Can Have That Lean Muscle Hollywood Star Body

No comments: