Monday, April 5, 2010

Building Muscle Workouts Your Chance To Maximum Muscle Building

I have been telling you about Vince Del Monte's new program Maximize your Muscle (you did download his FREE report I Hope). Well Vince is opening the doors to Maximize Your Muscle with a trial offer for $1. Take advantage of this opportunity to blow past your genetics and let Vince train you.

At last build muscle and burn fat to get that head turning body. Let me now turn it over to Vince and give you more info.

Here's My Promise to You When You Try Out The First Phase in the Maximize Your Muscle Monthly Series...

Never Again Will You:

Just lift weights and hope good things happen. No longer will you just work a little harder and hope your muscles grow.

Believe that declining or slowed progress is normal. No longer will you experience disappointing weight training results forcing you to conclude you are the owner of bad genes.

Settle into a complacent maintenance mode. Face it, most guys know their workouts are not reinforcing muscle growth but they continue with random workouts out of fear they will lose size if they try something different.

Follow a training program without even considering why it should work. It's no wonder so many are dissatisfied with their results and just whine and complain and make excuses.

Rely on programs that have the plateau built right into the program! No longer will show up to the gym and crank out training sessions blindly in hopes of good results.

Let me share the details:


Each month's issue of Maximize Your Muscle is a 20-page hardcopy newsletter that will include a brand new advanced muscle routine that will put you on a collision course for getting muscular faster than ever. Here's what you get in each 20-page hardcopy newsletter:

1. Advanced Muscle and Secrets and Science. Each month we'll target 1 of the 12 anabolic targets that have the greatest impact for muscle growth. Most guys are lucky if they are hitting 2 or 3 of them.

2. One-of-a-Kind Advanced Muscle Routine. This months' featured workout is called, 100 Rep Muscle which I have never mentioned or revealed until now.

3. The Achiever Mind-Set: Not only are you going to learn how to blow past your genetic potential in the gym but also out of the gym so you can fulfill your potential in all areas of life - in your schooling and/or profession, your relationships, your fiances and lifestyle. You'll see how I've achieved some massive goals by the age of 30.

4. The Supplemental Edge: Discover what supplements are necessary to prime your body for maximum growth before you even step food in the gym. This is beyond my basic protein, creatine, multi, and EFA recommendations.

5. Muscle Meals In Minutes. Each issue will include a brand new dietary ritual, anabolic muscle meal and advanced strategies to prime your body to become a muscle building and fat burning machine.

6. Vinny's Inner-Views: This newsletter goes beyond just the physical. I'm going to take you beyond your overall potential in life.

 How?

 By pulling back the curtain to reveal my inner views which brought me success in all areas of my life: Family, Friends, Faith, Fitness, Fiances and Fun... (and with my fiance Flavia :) ) You won't find a bodybuilding or fitness author go this deep anywhere else in the world. I have a feeling this part of each issue will be your favorite section to read each month!

Each month you'll also get a 2-hour DVD! I will be sending you the lynchpin of the whole system to begin your advanced muscle training and man is it going to blow you up!

Rarely is there anything "new" but 100 Rep Muscle is truly revolutionary for so many reasons you'll read tomorrow.

Plus each month I've include the real difference-maker... it's interactive, that's all I'll say and you can read that tomorrow too.

Lastly I'm sending you something super cool and stylish to store your collection of monthly workouts in so that you can stay organized and motivated.

I'm also sending you a 2-Disc CD-Set called Blow Beyond Your Genetic Potential which reveals everything about the 12 anabolic

targets that make up this system.

You're probably wondering how much this investment is going to be! How much it's going to be to get a world class fitness champion and author as your own personal coach. I recommend you make a decision BEFORE you see the investment tomorrow. This can be your little test to see how serious you really are.

Tomorrow, when you see an email addressed, "I need your mailing address," make sure you close the door and read the entire page uninterrupted because I'm looking for the right people to work with and I have 2 requirements to even try out this program.

You might not even meet the requirements... Everything will be explained on the website tomorrow and I really hope you have the courage to try this out.

To blowing beyond your genetic potential in 2010,

 
P.S. Remember, I only have 1000 kits made. I picked this number because I have a readership of 100,000 and I figure only my top 1% will go for this.  I anticipate all 1000 units will fly off the shelves....FAST. Don't hesitate tomorrow but PLEASE make sure it's right for you before joining. Have a great day.

The $1 trial offer ends at Midnight on Thursday and becomes $10 so take advantage of this Now
 

No comments: